1. I am high-maintenance with food. I don’t eat red meat. I rarely crave meat in general, but I occasionally eat chicken or turkey. And I eat pork because I love my mothers cooking, so there’s no way I want to live without that. I don’t drink milk but I love cheese. Especially queso. See what I mean?
2. I get serious road rage. If someone cuts me off, or is driving slow in the fast lane, I curse like a sailor who has been away from civilization for too long and has lost all sense of manners.
3. If I like a song or a movie, I will watch it over. And over. It could go on for a day, or months. But once I’m tired of it, I won’t touch it again for years.
4. I talk a lot when I’m nervous. About the most random things like, how to say thank you in 19 different languages and Fitzgerald’s marriage to Zelda. It’s just weird.
5. I eat a lot. Refer back to #1.
6. I’m extremely stubborn and sometimes this leads me to learn things the hard way.
7. I take pictures everywhere I go. Which is cool for myself, and my friends who love that I document everything, but it takes me longer to get anywhere, sometimes twice as long.
8. Because I take pictures everywhere, especially right now in Chicago, I’ll tell a friend that I’ll meet them at a certain time with every intention to meet them at that time, but I just want to take a picture of everything. I am perpetually late.
9. I say “I’m sorry” too often. I’m not even sorry half the time, I use it like a hello, it’s terrible and I’m working on it.
10. I’m resistant to change, especially interests that everyone else seems to be fascinated with; Harry Potter, Twilight, Tumblr, and the iphone, and the most shameful part is that once I finally read/saw/used these things, it becomes overwhelming, like I’m trying to make up for lost time. i.e., Instagram.